Thursday 16 December 2004

Back To India

After spending two and a half great years in Austria, I am finally back in India. Its already been more than two months in India, and I haven't had written a single post. Days just passed around but I hope to be more regular in days to come.



So what are my next plans? I am working now in a wireless content services startup "Wirkle". The startup is founded and led by people from IIT-Delhi. Wirkle will provide personalized content on wireless devices. It will develop an alternate channel for data services which on one hand are highly personalized for a user and secondly enable content providers to enable their existing web content for wireless and make that available in a personalized fashion.



Anyone interested in knowing more, can contact me directly at sunil@wirkle.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment