Saturday 31 December 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year and Best Wishes to all !
Hope this new year brings happiness, joy and fulfill all your dreams.

As I write this first post of my blog for the year 2006, I do wish everyone especially in the Wirkle team for the hard effort they had been putting up in the last year. From long hard days to sleepless nights that each one of my buddies had in 2005; 2006 should be the year of action.

Startup has been a very different kind of experience for me, but one thing that it taught me more is more patience and more persistence. You need to carry on along with your vision and you will enjoy the path no matter whatever big problem you face.

I hope that 2006 would be more exciting and more challenging than its predecessor!

Always keep moving ahead in Life!

Best Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment