Sunday 13 November 2005

Google Mania

Google has been one of the most admired company in recent times. I myself admire Google a lot for the kind of stuff they have established in such a short span. But one fact that I have started hating about Blogosphere is, it looks like as if there is just one Google and nothing else around. People just keep anticipating about what Google would do next (even I did in some of my earlier blogs) as if Google is the sole powerhouse of all innovation on the internet.

Google is in a unique position to do very interesting stuff but I think its being overdone at the moment. There are a lot smart people doing lot interesting stuff. Rather than focussing on just one big company, lot of exciting stuff should come out from within the blogosphere.

Or is it that the world is more and more centralized? 90% of the people care about the big news and the small stuff - does any one need to care about?

No comments:

Post a Comment