Friday 9 September 2005

India's Craigslist?

India's Craigslist?

Shouldn't have that happened long before, but even today there is no good site for accessing local listings except the newspaper Or you are left to the mercy of agents charging huge money atleast for property rents!

From last one year I have been tired going to property dealers looking for both office spaces, residential places in and around Delhi. I have changed places five times (3 times office and 2 times residence) and a year has not yet completed!

And next week, I need to make a move again and I am in no mood to go to a property dealer. Charging one month rent as a fees is I guess too high for rent. And then the agent's services are of no use. They just try to lure you and get you to sign up a deal. If not online listings, I would rather prefer corporatization of Property Dealing and would like to see a company that sets up propery dealing offices all over India and provides a direct service to the consumer just like banks do. You walk in, the company takes a fixed fees, they have their margins, provide a service and keeps everyone happy.

Any takers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment