Saturday 19 March 2005

When Life Stops for a Moment

Its been lot of work recently. But when it looks everything will be fine, life just takes a turn. After 3 months I just went home for a break, thinking that I will be back with fresh energy. But then an incident just shocked me.

One of my cousin sister (younger than me) lost her husband in a car accident and its been just around one and a half month of marriage. Yesterday my mother woke me up at 7 am from bed to give this shocking news. It looks just yesterday I attended her marriage. It was so fun and then at another instance life just turns around.

We humans run around for so many things, clock always keeps ticking but moments like this make you realize the importance of life.

Life ..... is just life, nothing more nothing less.

Right now everyone is just spell-bound. No one knows what to do. I know my uncle, aunt, sister, brother - its just hard to digest it. I hope and I pray god gives them enough strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment